Is your annual conference a dinosaur?
For too many organizations, it is. Outdated events, formats and content are relentlessly eroding attendance, revenues and relevance for associations every year, but the ROI on your annual conference doesn’t have to fade away.
In fact, by injecting creativity (and attitude) into your conference, you can go from dinosaur to dynamite, with a value-driven experience that rewards attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and you. Here’s how to put everything in place to take your very next conference to an all-new level of success.
Keep outdated thinking from sabotaging your annual conference—and your future. Step by step, you’ll discover how to avoid six “success disrupters” and put new speaker, content, and technology strategies in place to keep attendance and revenues growing.
Breakthroughs start with breaking those old rules. Forget the conventional wisdom about what an annual event should be. Instead of just a meeting, you’ll learn nextgen conference “hacks” that create a one-of-a-kind forum that sends attendees home ready to see immediate ROI from high-value new skills, contacts and attitudes. Plus, you’ll have the chance to ask your own specific questions during the Q&A portion of the webinar.
Trade your “business as usual” for breakthrough conference results, including how to rethink:
- The role of the customer—and planning your conference to reflect and support it
- The attendee experience—how to create a forum no Web-based community can match
- The function of content—it’s not the same as it was even a year ago
- The job of the speaker—the evolving role of experts, topics and thought-leadership
- The process of education—avoiding outdated formats and content
- Technology—how to power up engagement before, during and after the event
Created by: Jeff Hurt