Education Programming, Learning Design Improvement
The conference education model needs significant upgrades. In order for staff and committees to buy into and lead improvement plans, organizers need to help them better understand neuro-education brain science, adult education and learning design.
Customized education and facilitation for staff and/or volunteer committees:
- 21st Century evidence based education models as related to learning.
- Content selection process – curation vs. call for proposals.
- Continuous improvement plans for conference education.
- Governance models for conference & education planning.
- Presentation improvement and speaker coaching.
Ideal Client (has two or more of these)
- Conference education hasn’t evolved much over the past 10 years.
- Education session attendance is dwindling.
- Program is mostly comprised of lectures and panels.
- Conference depends primarily on call for speaker proposals or abstracts.
- Speaker and topic selection are decided by committee.