The conference education model needs significant upgrades. In order for staff and committees to buy into and lead improvement plans, organizers need to help them better understand neuro-education brain science, adult education and learning design.
Customized education and facilitation for staff and/or volunteer committees:
- 21st Century evidence based education models as related to learning.
- Content selection process – curation vs. call for proposals.
- Continuous improvement plans for conference education.
- Governance models for conference & education planning.
- Presentation improvement and speaker coaching.
Ideal Client (has two or more of these indicators)
- Conference education hasn’t evolved much over the past 10 years.
- Education session attendance is dwindling.
- Program is mostly comprised of lectures and panels.
- Conference depends primarily on call for speaker proposals or abstracts.
- Speaker and topic selection are decided by committee.