Our team regularly creates and delivers customized presentations from keynotes to breakouts to association chapter leader experiences. Our delivery style is highly participatory with great visual impact. Here’s a sampling of some of the sessions we’ve developed over the past few years.
Contact us directly if you’re looking for:
- A Customized Keynote
- Strategic Planning/Board and Committee Development
- Association Chapter Leadership Development
- Conference Content Weaver (General Session Emcee)
- Sarah Michel, CSP Virtual, Hybrid and Live Keynote and Session Topics
- All Conference Attendees are Not Created Equal
- Strategies for Attracting and Growing the Right Audience
Education & Adult Learning
- Participant-Centered Learning Strategies For Your Conference
- Sizzle And Substance: Creating Brain-Friendly Presentations
Conference Planning & Innovation
- Forecasting The Future: How to Pick Forward Thinking Conference Topics
- Creating EPIC Conferences
- Creating Brain Friendly Conferences
- How Healthy Is Your Conference?
- Making the Case for Tech-Enabled Conferences
- What’s The Right Mix: Face To Face, Digital, Hybrid?
- Help Them Help You: Six Ways to Dramatically Improve Conference Committee Outcomes
- New Insights for Developing Future Conference Audiences (New)
- Making Virtual Vital! (New)
Sponsorship & Exhibits
- Connexity LIVE!
- NetWORTHing®, The New Way To Network
- Perfecting Connecting®
- Are Bagels & Coffee Enough? Baking Networking Into Your Conference Design
- Conference Connexity: Delivering on Your Networking Promise
- Creating A Welcoming Conference Mindset
- Attendee Onboarding – Do You Have Them at Hello?
- Developing Conference Radical Hospitality
- Interactive Presentations: Turning Listeners into Learners
- Becoming A Rock Star Moderator
- Creating Stellar Presentations
- How To Be The Session Everyone Can’t Stop Talking About!
- Engaging Your Audience: From Passive Attendee To Active Participant
- Walking & Chewing Gum – Engaging Face-to-Face and Remote Audiences
- Working With Industry Speakers And SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)
- VCC staff also provide individual or group coaching for panelists and speakers.
Leadership and Communications
- Can You Hear Me Now? (Communicating with Influence)
Strategic Planning/Board & Committee Development
Contact us for information on customized board, committee and volunteer strategic planning sessions.