A virtual experience successful beyond their wildest dreams? You bettcha. Hear from two key executives from the APA on how they strategically turned a challenge into an opportunity to bring their community together like never before. They themed each day around relevant content, particularly via general sessions, and turned networking on its ear. Exhibitors? Not this time around. Learn about what worked, what they would have changed, and how they plan to approach their 2021 event.
Join us on Wednesday, September 30, from 12 noon to 1 p.m. EDT, for an interactive webinar.
By attending, you will learn:
- How APA made their general sessions “can’t miss” experiences
- Why threading their content throughout each day made sense for their audience
- The strategy behind not offering a virtual expo, but leveraging sponsorships for virtual engagement that can be extended to year-round
- How smart marketing increased registration dramatically within the last two weeks of the event.
- How positioning a virtual job fair helped connect attendees without competing with the main event.
When: Wednesday September 30, 12 pm – 1 pm EDT
Leave a Reply