Follow these Learning Lounge 2012 speakers in Twitter.
Learning Lounge 2012
Velvet Chainsaw is working with PCMA again to organize part of the 2012 Convening Leaders Learning Lounge.
There will be more than 100+ education opportunities from Big Ideas TED style presentations, to “How To” iPad sessions, to “Bring Your Own Mobile Device” instructional presentations to the Really Live Chat Rooms. This year the Learning Lounge is open the entire conference except during general sessions and luncheons.
Located on the first floor of the San Diego Convention Center, the Learning Lounge also has other options for you such as the Virtual Edge demo stations, App4That expert area and a social area where you can lounge and talk with others.
Three Over-Arching Themes
The Big Idea Theaters and Really Live Chat Rooms are focused on three primary themes:
- Designing Meetings For Learning & Designing Experiences
- Expo And Sponsorship
- Growing Attendance
Presentations and facilitated discussions occur on:
- Monday, Jan 9, 10:30 – 11:45 am Designing Meetings For Learning & Designing Experiences
- Monday, Jan 9, 1:30 – 3:45 pm Expo and Sponsorship
- Tuesday, Jan 10, 9 – 11:45 am Designing Meetings For Learning & Designing Experiences
- Tuesday, Jan 10, 1:15 – 3:30 pm Growing Attendance
- Wednesday, Jan 11, 10:30 – 11:15 am Growing Attendance
We hope to see you there! Detailed PDFs of speakers and presentations coming later this week.
For more information about the Learning Lounge.
Please share this information with others. Post it on your Facebook page, link to it in your blog, tweet it, share the video.