Mark your calendars! May 11 and 25, 2-3 pm ET for a two-fer webinar series.
It’s two great education sessions for the price of one…oops I mean for the price of free hosted by KRM.
Part I – May 11, 2-3 pm ET
I will present:
Designing Next-Generation Conference Education Sessions: Creating an Environment for Informal and Formal Learning in a Digital Age
In the digital age, people are learning in new ways that are both communal and autonomous. So how does this affect your traditional conferences and events?
You will learn:
- How room environments and traditional setups affect learning
- 5 principles of designing next-generation conference education sessions
- New ways to integrate and structure collaborative learning opportunities in your conference or event
Part II – May 25, 2-3 pm ET
Social media ninja mavens and association fashionistas Maddie Grant and Lindy Dreyer will present:
Case study: unassociated — an unconference for association professionals
What is an unconference and how is this style of collaborative learning useful for meeting planners and event professionals?
You will learn:
- The concept of a participant-led “unconference”
- How the unconference format provides a collaborative learning environment using social technologies
- How elements of the unconference format can be translated into improving education sessions within a traditional conference
And of course, you can join the conversation on Twitter: #2010connect
Scott Gould says
Jeff – I’ll be on that call!
Bernie J Mitchell says
Michael McCurry says
Hey Jeff, I will be on the call tomorrow.. look forward to it!