This post is by Dave Lutz, Managing Director of Velvet Chainsaw Consulting.
Recently, I reviewed some very telling analytics from several of the largest tradeshows.
Here’s what I learned:
- Exhibitors that completed an online booth profile received twice as many page views as those that didn’t. Attendees also bookmarked them for an onsite visit.
- Exhibitors that purchased online booth upgrades received four to five times more online views than those with basic listings.
- Exhibitors with an online booth upgraded profile were added to an attendees’ must-see expo list at a rate of five to six times more than those with less of an online presence.
- Online featured exhibitors (those that purchased keywords or product categories) received online traffic that was two to three times greater than those that didn’t opt for the up-sell.
- The sooner an exhibitor completes their online booth profile, the better their results.
Read the full post You’ve Got To Do More Than Show Up at the TSNN Blog.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by nancyrubin. nancyrubin said: 5 Reasons To Increase Your Online Exhibitor Presence http://bit.ly/bdBxaJ […]