No doubt you’ve started investigating the dizzying array of digital solutions for your event: content-capture, hybrid, live stream, on-demand, Skype, videoconferencing, virtual, webinar, 2D, 3D.
It can be perplexing. Especially when you are used to planning face-to-face events.
Often people confuse terms and technologies. We have yet to adopt a standardized vocabulary for this emerging technology.
So, how do you know which type of digital solution is right for your needs? The type of digital event solution you should use depends upon your goals.
If digital events interest you, then you might like one of these posts:
- Go Hybrid: A Live Streaming Cheat Sheet
- Bottom-line: Hybrid Meetings And Events Deliver More Value
- Toto, I Don’t Think We Are In The Meeting Venue Anymore: 7 Tips For Successful Live Streaming Events
- Virtual Events Coming Out Party 2010 [Infographic]
- Engaging Attendees Today: How to Combine Virtual & Face-to-Face Meetings
- Baseball, Children’s Counting Rhymes And Virtual Events
- Eight Types Of Virtual Experiences
- Virtual Meetings Vindicated. Studies Find Learning Online Better Than Face-To-Face Instruction
What concerns you the most about digital events? What barriers exist to keep your organization for considering a hybrid event?